This 2021 Conference has been cancelled.
* Includes conference
full program (academic and social, except extra tourist optional tours and
** Includes conference attendance and conference dinner. Note: Accompanying persons who present, read, or serve on panels, pay participant’s fee. Accompanying persons who serve as chairs only, pay accompanying fees.
Workshops – June 22nd:
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
1. Robin McLean – Monsters, Tales, and Going to the Dark Side
4. Rebekah Clarkson – Finding the Gaps: Giving and Receiving Feedback on Short Stories
5. Evelyn Conlon – After The Boots Have Gone On
7. Cyril Babydeen – Does Length Really Matter? The Poet as Short Story Writer
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
2. Licia Canton – Finding the Story: Writing Forward in Calabria
3. Marjorie Kanter – Creativity Writing Workshop: Notice/Attention, Accurate Recording and Playfulness
6. Michael Mirolla – How to Maximize your Chances of Publishing a Short Story Collection
8. Sena Jeter Naslund – The Short-Short Story in Practice
The organizers realize that both personal and professional obligations may impact on one’s ability to attend the conference after registration; so please note the following cancellation guidelines.
Cancellation Policy-Conference Registration:
The 16th International Conference on the Short Story in English Secretariat must be notified in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) about the cancellation of any registration. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
The appropriate refunds will be made as soon as notice as stated above is received and verified.
The following cancellation conditions apply:
• Until February 29th:
full refund, minus a 50€ administrative fee
• From March 1st to April 30th: 50 % refund, minus a 50€ administrative fee
• From May 1st: no refund available